We are looking for competent Data Science Interns, who have the desire the work on live data science projects. The Internship will be for 2 months full time but unpaid internship, Interns will get this rare opportunity to interact with project execution teams to understand client expectations with delivery challenges.
Apply through our website and we will contact you shortly.
The Senior Data Analyst will define data requirements and gather/validate information, while applying judgment and statistical tests
Communicate and present data to management by developing reports.
The position requires a Bachelor/Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or a related quantitative analytical field, and the following skill set through education or work experience: quantitative and qualitative analysis; data modeling; developing reports.
The Jr. Data Analyst will be engaged in coordinating and delivering the following services:
1) Create and maintain metrics and reports to monitor the business and provide insight.
2) Identify and drive opportunities to continuously improve within all applications.
3) Remedy system issues and prioritize system enhancements/defect fixes.
Competencies required :
1) Examines data to grasp issues, draw conclusions and solve problems.
2) Provides high quality services, processes, programs and products while consistently seeking ways to improve outcomes and enhance services